Sunday, June 28, 2009

Infamous Pancake Picture Has Been Found!!!


In my very first post on this blog I told you how I started out in the kitchen at the tender age of 3 flipping a pancake. I knew there was a picture out there somewhere and I've been on the quest to find it ever since. My mom told me the other week that my grandmother had it. Yesterday in the mail I received my "pancake picture"!!! Forgive the fact that it's blurry. I had to take a picture of it with my digital as I don't have a scanner.

In looking at the picture I think I was more like 2 to 2 1/2 maybe. Wow! So here I am, in the kitchen in my early years. Who knew! You can see another picture of me when I was younger in my post on childhood cookbooks.

2 comments:

Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom said...

Awwwwwwww this is so great! Thanks for sharing :)

Sharon said...

How cute is that picture?? OMG!! I dont have any of ME like this, but lots of my little one when he was first starting out as momma's little helper.

This is too cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails