Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pizza Anyone??























I made these two recipes last night for dinner. The cheeseburger pizza is pretty straightforward and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to come up with the recipe. The other recipe, buffalo chicken pizza, had been on my mind forever. We were visiting family up in Virginia and my sister-in-law had gotten a buffalo chicken pizza from the deli at Sam's Club. I'm not a member of Sam's Club here in North Carolina, though I do need to get around to doing that. And Wal-Mart doesn't carry this type of pizza in their deli either. So I decided to develop my own. It's pretty easy and you can adjust the heat of the chicken accordingly. By the way, Banquet popcorn chicken pieces are priced lower than Tyson's Popcorn Chicken Anytizers by about three dollars!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails