Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday's Culinary Musings

  • I must try Cookin' Canuck's recipe for Pioneer Woman's Jalapano-Bacon Poppers asap. I have everything in the fridge. I think the reason I'm proctrastinating is my fear of eating a gazillion of these and inducing myself into painful indigestion and euphoria all at once.
  • I have been asked to re-create a Rubio's grilled chicken taco. Am I up to the challenge? You bet I am! Heck! I haven't even personally tried one! In fact, I'd have to travel out west to try one in person--don't think that's happening any time soon. I have two weeks to perfect my creation. Wish my luck!
  • People should read the labels of the food they are getting. Did you know that Country Crock Light spreadable margarine is better for you than Smart Balance spreadable margarine? It's true, look next time you're at the store. It's also about two to three dollars cheaper for the large tub.
  • Why is the price of the deli pizza at Wal-Mart creeping up? Maybe we're buying too much of it these days rather than ordering pizza out. It may be cheaper to order pizza out now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails