Friday, July 31, 2009

I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti Book Review and Crab Dip Recipe

One of my favorite things to do besides cooking and eating is reading. You name it--books, magazines, newspapers. I'm up for trivia and the latest newslines even though I can hardly keep all the info locked up in my crazy brain. Today I've incorporated a book review into my Examiner column. The book I reviewed was Giulia Melucci's, I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti.


One of my other favorite things in life is seafood and you can't go wrong with cream cheese either. I can eat this whole plate of Crab Dip in one sitting--it's a fact, Jack!

I'm taking tomorrow off as far as posting for Examiner is concerned. I have a very exciting upcoming article coming in the next couple of days. If you are into The Next Food Network Star I'm going to have a goodie for you. :) Stay tuned.

Cooking Mama


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails