Monday, July 27, 2009

Late Night Culinary Musings

I took down my Olive Garden hissy fit post deciding it was a little too harsh to leave posted here. That's done and over with and I've spoken my peace to the corporate office. Done.

Why am I up so late you may ask? For many reasons. Certainly it doesn't help that I have a potential business venture pinging around in my scattered brain. Also I received some kudos on my blog today that makes me oh so happy. :) My mind is spinning and I can't make it stop. Luckily I took that nap this afternoon. Hopefully that will make up for the fact that I am not getting any sleep now.

I'm in the process of trying to find someone who can create a new blog layout for me and possibly get my own domain. Wouldn't that be cool?! Know of anyone that can do this for free? ha ha I know, pretty funny, right?

I've got quite the day tomorrow and part of it involves the phone call I need to make to, potential Next Food Network Star winner, Melissa d'Arabian's publicist. Melissa gave me her number on Facebook and I devised my potential interview questions this evening. Hopefully I can get in and get THE interview. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

DeliciosoMama said...

WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!
You are going to town!
Wishin' youall the best on the days endeavors !!
let ma know what Olive Garden says :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails