Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Food Stylist Needs to Be Full Time

The last two nights of dinners have been L-A-M-E! My poor family is having to endure plain ol' sandwiches since I've been neglecting their dinner needs. Two nights ago I was so drained of cooking since I'd been cooking all day and yesterday we picked up a treadmill and weight machine during dinner time.

Yes, I'm a slacker. I intend to make up for that tonight with one my family's favorite dishes, chicken and rice. I'll post that recipe later after I have pictures. :) I need to get some steak and make breaded steak fingers for my family. During my cooking frenzy on Tuesday I made some of those. Two out three kids tasted them and loved them and guilted me that I was making them for someone else and not them. This picture is horrible! Guess what? My food stylist wasn't home to do it up right.

Apple salad was on the menu over the weekend when I wasn't neglecting my family's appetite. My mom used to make this a lot when we were growing up. It's almost like a dessert! As you can tell, my food stylist was present for this picture of the apple salad.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails