Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Test Kitchen is Open for Business!


I'm giddy tonight waiting for my latest creation to finish baking. I'll post on how that goes tomorrow. :-) My friend, Paulette, and her family will be coming to visit on Friday and will be here for about five days. She's a culinary fool like me so I'm really looking forward to collaborating in the kitchen. I've already started a shopping list for all of our culinary goodies. Between cooking and playing Rock Band this should be an extremely exciting next few days! I'll have to post pictures.

I'm having a lot of fun with my Examiner page. Sometimes it's stressful coming up with new ideas and twists on recipes. I've found that I'm my creative best at night. So who knows what I may be piecing together in the wee hours of the morning.

Tomorrow my newest dessert will be coming your way . . . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails