Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Peanut Butter Pie and Zucchini Pasta Recipes


What do peanut butter and zucchini have in common? They are both featured in my recipes on Examiner.com today. I've been making the peanut butter pie for years. My mom made it while I was growing up. The zucchini pasta recipe is a recipe my mom gave me recently. I changed up a couple of things in it to make it my own.

People are begging for zucchini recipes. I only have a couple more left and I don't know when I'll get to them. My kitchen is going to be a mass frenzy today as I am making meals for a woman who goes to my church that was injured in a car accident about a week ago. She had a ton of ingredients in her freezer and cupboards. I brought the ingredients home with me and I'm making up meals in semi-small portions to put in her freezer. Also, I am testing out a new cake today. If it turns out well I'll post that tomorrow. So in the kitchen I go!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails