Thursday, August 6, 2009

Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine Review

I used to be a huge fan of "the Rach" but that all changed one day. I'm not going to get into the whole story except to say, it's not really her fault, it's her production team . . .but whatever. I'm really being a brat over the whole thing, and I will get over it some day.

But really, Rachael did change when she started her daytime talk show. I used to love watching 30 Minute Meals on Food Network. Now it seems if she's on overkill. I can't help but think that some of it is the "people behind the scenes". The addition of her magazine, Everyday with Rachael Ray, added to the hype of her show. Sure, other Food Network personalities have magazines but I'm giving my opinion on hers here on my Examiner column. You'll be surprised that I have some good things to say and not so surprised at some of the bad things I have to say.

Cooking Mama




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails