Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Julia Child!

I finished the Boeuf Bourguignon! Actually, I finished it yesterday and wouldn't you know that I couldn't pull it off without an injury. That's right--dumb me touched the handle of the Dutch cooker with my right hand after I had pulled it out of the over. Duh!! An ice pack took care of it without too much fanfare. At least I didn't cut myself. Visions of that ran through my head as I peeled the gazillion mini onions--actually there were only about 20 something but it took forever! I do have to say that all the hard work was TOTALLY worth it!

The reason why I tried this recipe was in honor of Julia's birthday which is today. Happy Birthday Julia! You inspire cooks all around the world and are truly missed!

Cooking Mama



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails