Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kitchen Essentials

I've been bouncing the idea around lately of creating a list of essential ingredients a basic kitchen should have on hand. When it comes to making easy meals most people think of "semi-homemade" type tricks. That is a way to go but it is more inexpensive to have basic ingredients on hand to make quick sauces, pasta dishes, salads, etc.

I've come up with an easy meals survivor list for your kitchen. The list may look daunting but really isn't. If you think of having to completely stock your kitchen--this is what you'd do.

If you have any questions or anything to add, please comment me or email me. Hopefully I didn't forget anything. :)

Cooking Mama



1 comment:

Katiesperk said...

That is a great idea and one that would be appreciated by a lot of busy cooks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails