Monday, August 3, 2009

Melissa d'Arabian Wins the Next Food Network Star

I'm so glad Melissa won lost night! She was my number one pick from the beginning but I doubted that a stay-at-home mom would get all the way to the finals. I was wrong! The interview I had with her last week was so enlightening. She is an amazing woman and most people I've talked to are anxious to see her in action. I just saw a promo for her show, $10 Dinners. It premieres Sunday at 12:30 p.m. Eastern time on Food Network. What a perfect show for this failing economy! I can't wait! Watch the preview here.


Cooking Mama



1 comment:

Katiesperk said...

My husband and I watched last night too and couldn't figure out who was going to win! I am so impressed with her! Looking forward to the new show!

Related Posts with Thumbnails