Sunday, August 16, 2009

On the Search for the Perfect Choux Recipe

Today was a great day! Not only have I recovered from my JC cooking marathon that I had on Friday but I made this scrumptious Pistachio Nut Ice Cream recipe from Brown Eyed Baker. (Thanks for leaving the pistachios behind, Paulie! For without you, I would have never been able to make the ice cream. tee hee)

I also finished reading Julie and Julia and began The Dinner Diaries. Don't know how much I'm going to be able to stomach that one . . . .

I'm trying to find the perfect choux recipe. I've got something I want to try with that. muh ha ha ha

Have you ever heard of the website called thisiswhyyourefat.com? They were featured a couple of months back in Entertainment Weekly. Anyway . . . .they started following me on Twitter. I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult.

It's Monday a.m. already! I need to get to bed! :) Night!

1 comment:

healthytastycheap said...

Haha, I love thisiswhyyourefat.com! I'd take it as a compliment, for sure. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails