Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Salad Recipes

I got over my 12 hour slump and got busy with some ideas. Here is what I came up with for today, Tuesday.

Blue Cheese Dressing
- You can make this low fat if you wish. The longer it sits, the more the garlic infuses into the taste. mmmmmmm

Broccoli Salad - This salad brings back a lot of memories for me. My mom also made a similar recipe this past weekend for a birthday party. Like candy I tell you! Like candy!!!

I know I swore off sweet things but I tried something last night that I'm going to post tomorrow that is YUMZA! Think Toaster Strudels. :)

No pictures folks. Sorry but the photo downloader on the publisher is acting up. :(

Cooking Mama







1 comment:

Katiesperk said...

I love making my own salad dressings but sometimes I am just too lazy. This one looks good, fast and adaptable! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails