Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chicken Picatta Recipe=AMAZING!!!

Recently I went to Ragazzi's Italian Restaurant (sorry, to you folks who aren't in the mid-Atlantic. I think they are only in NC and VA) and order their "lemon chicken". It is really chicken piccata. I fell in love with the dish and wanted to make it at home.

The flavor is distinctly lemon in Ragazzi's dish. After doing much surfing on the web for a recipe I came across Giada De Laurentis' recipe for chicken piccata. It tastes EXACTLY the same!!! I was so happy!!! So that's what was for dinner last night and it was delish! It's super easy to make. Just add some whole wheat pasta on the side and put the lemon sauce over that and add a steamed veggie. Yum!

Cooking Mama

3 comments:

FranticMommy said...

I'll have to try that! I am so tired of the same-old-same-old for meals, I'd love to spice it up a bit! Thanks for the tip! :)

Cookies and cakes said...

Sounds great...will you be posting the recipe? If not...email me :-)

knitwit said...

And now, that's what's for dinner at MY house tonight! Thanks for the tip. Yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails